Sebastian has mastered the athletic skill! This should help me achieve greatness in his career. Now, if only we could convince him to work on his logic skill.
Jules has a fondness for apples (she conjures them absently with her magic powers all the time). She decided to plant an apple tree in their yard.
Jules loves going to the movies, and she does so often…sometimes with Sebastian, sometimes without Sebastian.
The day after Leisure Day was a Sunday and Jules & Sebastian decided to have a family dinner. They invited Sebastian’s sister over. Sebastian’s parents couldn’t make it.
Sebastian’s sister brought his nephew, Buddy, along. Nicholas, Francisca’s husband, stayed home with their other son, Fernando. They are now pregnant with their third child.
The following day after work, Jules purchased a horseshoe court. When Sebastian got home, he joined her in a game of horseshoes.
At 5pm, they went to the movies (again!) because that is what Jules wanted to do.
Also, on this day, Jules and Sebastian BOTH came up with wishes to have their first child. Up until now, neither had expressed this desire. I was hoping we’d get to work a bit longer on their careers and lifetime goals before this happened, but the heart wants what it wants.
Geez. We have GOT to install an alarm system.
Or maybe not since Sebastian loves tackling the thieves in his underpants. He won the fight this time, and the thief didn’t manage to steal anything. However, he let her get away.
Sebastian has been promoted to traffic cop. His uniform apparently comes with a very cranky face.
His boss gave him a book to read to improve his skills- hopefully there is another promotion in the near future!
Jules entered into a local athletic competition. Athletics aren’t really her thing, but she may have been trying to work off all that movie popcorn. She didn’t win the competition, but she learned from it.
Jules was offered a job. The political people wanted her skills and offered her a better position and more money. She declined in order to follow her true passion, business. She received a promotion in the business field a couple days later, so it was the right call.
And we are going to end this post, and my current visit with Jules and Sebastian, on this happy note. Guess who is expecting their first child!! Jules is hoping for a girl. What are some good names for the newest Vanderburg?
Summary: Jules & Sebastian
- Jules- Become the CEO of Megacorporation (Business 10)
- Sebastian- Become an International Super Spy (Law Enforcement 10)
- Jules- Have first child; Have a girl; Reach level 5 of business career; Buy a rocking chair
- Sebastian- Have first child; Have a girl; Earn a raise; Reach level 5 of law enforcement career
- Jules- Report Processor (Business 3)
- Sebastian- Traffic Cop (Law Enforcement 3)
- Jules- Athletic 6, Cooking 5, Fishing 2, Handiness 1, Alchemy 1
- Sebastian- Athletic 10, Cooking 3, Fishing 2, Logic 2, Social Networking 2, Alchemy 1
Current Goals and Happenings:
- The Vanderburgs are expecting their first child
- Jules & Sebastian try to have family dinners on Sundays since they have several relatives in town
- The current season is fall
- Points added to completion challenge: 0
- We are currently focused on completing Jules and Sebastian lifetime wishes, which are also their career goals. They need to accomplish these in order to earn any points for the completion challenge
Is there additional information you’d like to see in the summary? Let me know! I’d like to make this blog as easy for you to follow along with as possible!