You can read part 1 of this week with Chauncey & Angela here.
When we last left off, Bryan had gotten in trouble with Angela for smashing a dollhouse while dressed as a monster. And the kitchen caught on fire.
It is Bella’s turn to transition into child! Bella is full of energy- she’s very excitable. She’s also a bit on the clumsy side- a bad (but adorable) combination. Unfortunately, she lacks a sense of humor, so has trouble laughing about it afterwards.
This gnome creeps me out. We’ve stopped using this bathroom pretty much.
Bella has an interesting sense of fashion….I’m not sure if she intentionally picks colors that don’t match, or if she is color blind. Maybe she’ll grow up to be a stylist?
Angela recommended that Bella work on developing her skills. Bella took this to mean she should learn to play chess online.
Angela transitioned from young adult to adult, and promptly fell into a midlife crisis. This crisis involved an entire day with a stylist trying to choose another outfit.
Angela has been on a cooking rampage. She’s been super determined to learn as much about cooking as possible.
The Grimm’s were robbed! We called the cops, but the burglar ran right past them! Let’s not mention this to Sebastian (remember he fights burglars). Haha, we still can’t figure out what she took!
Summertime seemed like a good time to improve the backyard!
Bella has shown a lot of interest in painting. I told you, budding stylist, this one.
We celebrated Bryan’s birthday with a pool party!
We didn’t get rid of the good old slide, though.
Time for Bryan’s transitioning into TEEN!
Let’s get a picture of the front…
Ladies, say “hello” to your future Bachelor. Hmm…maybe he’ll grown into that nose…
Summary: Chauncey, Angela, Bryan, Alex and Bella
- Chauncey- Adult
- Angela- Adult
- Bryan- teen
- Alex- child
- Bella- child
- Chauncey- Be a Star News Anchor
- Angela- Raise 5 children
- Chauncey- reach charisma level 8, write 5 best sellers, write 10 novels, have a child
- Angela- improve cooking skill, have a child, woohoo with chauncey, see Alex age up well
- Bryan- get a job, learn to drive
- Alex- learn how to fish, take a class in fishing, preside over a royal court, discover a potion
- Bella- take a class in painting, meet a vampire, attend a party, talk with Chauncey
- Chauncey- Editor-in-Chief (journalism 9)
- Angela- awesome mom to three kiddos
- Chauncey- athletic: 2, charisma: 7, cooking: 3, handy: 2, logic: 2, writing: 8, photography: 1, alchemy: 2
- Angela- athletic: 8, cooking: 7, guitar: 2, logic: 2 (skill challenges earned: menu maven)
- Bryan- logic: 4, writing: 2
- Alex- logic: 1
- Bella- logic: 1, painting: 1
Current Goals and Happenings:
- Current Season: summer
- Both parents are good friends with all three children
- Alex & Bryan are good friends, but they are not friends with Bella
- Bryan has taken after his father and is writing a novel
- Chauncey is currently writing a mystery novel
- Right now, we are focusing on Chauncey’s career, Angela’s cooking, and raising the current three kids. A new baby is a possibility now that the other three are a bit older and Angela has had some time to recover.
Upcoming Posts: Bachelor polling, I’m all caught up with what I’ve been able to play recently.