This is the continuation of Round 4 of our Community Town. We are focusing on the neighborhood of Newcrest. You can learn more about the game, and submit your own character, here.
When we left off, Kristopher (Amber’s declared soulmate) was about to reveal a very important secret….
…Kristopher explains to her that he is actually an alien from the planet Sixam, and he is wearing a human disguise.
He gives Amber some time to process this new information.
She responds the following day by taking him on a date to the park….
And proposing. Soulmates are soulmates, right?
Obviously, he said “yes”.
In Sims culture, it’s customary to spend exactly 5 minutes planning your wedding…you pick out the venue, hire a caterer, and put the word out to your guest. Boom. Done. So, they got married that afternoon.
I have NO IDEA why her dress is black. Maybe because it’s slimming? Different customs in the Sims world? Who knows, but that is what she wore so we rolled with it.
The guests also didn’t use the wonderful seating that was provided for them….
All that aside, it went very well.
Okay, they used the seating *after* the ceremony.
Guests enjoying the cake.
Look at Megera all dressed up! I almost didn’t recognize her!
Round 4 Results: The Valentine Family
- Current Whims: Become Inspired, Buy a Toy
- Aspiration: Big Happy Family (0/4)
- Career: Medical Technologist (4/10)
- Skills: Charisma (3), Logic (3), Cooking (3), Mixology (2), Comedy (1), Fitness (1), Video Games (1), Wellness (1)
- Friends: Laurant, Megera
- “It’s Awkward”: Ellis
- Soulmates: Kristopher
- Random Fact: Has kissed 19 times
- Traits: Ambitious, Geek, Goofball, Collector
- Whims: Practice Programming, Start Career
- Aspiration: Angling Ace (0/4)
- Skills: Comedy (2), Video Games (2), Writing (2), Charisma (1)
- Soulmate: Amber
- Friends: Blaze, Travor
- Random Fact: He’s an alien