Decision: Bachelor #3
Who will be the next Bachelor? YOU decide!
Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 8! We had only 4 people vote. Was it because I asked to pick your favorites? Another reason? I had hoped we’d get more people as these posts continued to get shorter (don’t worry, if I do voting next round I’ll set it up so there is less reading, LOL).
Note: You do not have to have participated in previous rounds to vote in this one!
Reminder: the Bachelor’s numbers will be the SAME. So if you have already picked out a couple potential favorites, keep an eye out for their answers. I plan on trying to include previous answers with each number. However, they will be abbreviated versions, so go back to previous rounds to see the full question and answer.
Round 8: Results
Based on the poll results, 5 Bachelors have been eliminated from the competition!
Questions from Round 8: Are you a motivated individual? Are you romantic? Are you creative?
- 8) Yes, I’m a bit of a perfectionist in all aspects of my life. I can’t say I’m all that romantic, but I’m not unromantic either. I’m a bit on the creative side…I’m an actor, and I’m learning how to cook- does that count?. (Background extra; Fruit parfait; Snob; Pink; Rich & Famous; YA; Bridgeport; Pop; No preference for outdoors; brown eyes; excited; over emotional; muscular; brown hair; no preference on kids)
- 25) I’m average…average motivation, average romantic abilities, average creativity. (Snitch; French toast; Unlucky; Irish Green; Jack of All Trades; YA; Dragon Valley; Pop; Likes the outdoors; brown eyes; charismatic; thin; blonde; no preference on kids)
- 29) Yes, I’m very motivated to be a successful doctor. I’m a bit of a grump, so not really good at the whole romance thing. No, I’m not creative, really. (Gene therapist; Hot dogs; Grumpy; Yellow; World-Renowned Surgeon; Adult; Lucky Palms; Electronica; No preference for the outdoors; blue eyes; grumpy; thin; brown hair; has a daughter, not opposed to more)
- 37) Well, I can’t say I’m a particularly motivated individual. (Lead guitarist; French Toast; Hopeless Romantic; Red; Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers; Adult; Riverview; Pop; No preference for the outdoors; Blue eyes; charismatic; fit; brown hair; no preference on kids)
- 49) Absolutely. I’m very ambitious, and I probably work too much. I’m not particularly romantic. I have a natural musical talent. (Band manager; Hot dogs; Workaholic; White; Rock Star; YA; Starlight Shores; Pop; No preference for the outdoors; sunglasses; social butterfly; thin; brown hair; no preference on kids)
Was #37 not motivated enough to finish answering the questions? LOL (whoops!)
Round 9: Up to 9 Bachelors will be eliminated
You will be asked to select the 10 Bachelors that you think are the most likely to make a good candidate for the Bachelor! Please note the change!!!! We are switching it up a bit!!! I’m thinking maybe it is easier to pick the ones you do like, and you are more likely to remember the numbers of the ones you are rooting for, if you are picking your favorites!
Another change: I want to speed this process up, so I am throwing in another question and more eliminations this round. 🙂
Questions for Round 9: Would you consider yourself intelligent? Do you think you’re brave? How tidy are you?
ELIMINATED QUESTION: This round the question “Are you at all famous?” should have been asked. However, we have already eliminated ALL famous people!
4) I’m of average intelligence, but I think my intellectual strength comes into play when I fix things. I’m good at understanding mechanical systems. I’m not exactly brave, but I’m not a coward either. I’m average tidiness. (Medical intern; Spaghetti; Workaholic; Orange; Perfect Garden; YA; Barnacle Bay; Classical Music; Loves outdoor activities; brown eyes; good sense of humor; fit; brown hair; no preference on kids; workaholic; average romantic; gardens, but no other art activities.)
7) I’m a bit of a computer whiz and I read a lot, so I guess you could say I’m fairly intelligent. I’m no braver than normal. I’m not super neat, but I’m not messy either. (City council member; Sushi; Inappropriate; Turquoise; Chess Legend; YA; Bridgeport; Classical; Doesn’t like the outdoors; lilac eyes; schmoozer; inappropriate; lean; blue hair; no preference on kids; average motivation/romance; artisitc)
16) I’m of average intelligence. :::sigh::: Frankly, I’m a coward. Life is terrifying. I’m not a neat freak, but I’m not a slob. (Musician; Hot dogs; Coward; Orange; One Sim Band; Adult; Bridgeport; Indie; Loves the outdoors; Brown eyes; skinny; black hair; no preference on kids; ambitious; romantic; musically inclined)
20) I’m a bit of a computer nerd. I’m not abnormally brave. I’m average tidiness. (Spice runner; Hamburgers; Schmoozer; Aqua; Master Mixologist; YA; Bridgeport; Electronica; Likes the outdoors; green eyes; schmoozer; lean; brown hair; no preference on kids; average romance/motivation; plays guitar)
21) I’m very capable when it comes to understand technology. I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie, so you could classify me as brave (or maybe just crazy!) (Test subject; Key lime pie; Insane; Lime; Creature/Robot Crossbreeder; YA; Bridgeport; Electronica; No preference for the outdoors; Brown; grumpy; skinny; black; no preference on kids; average romance/motivation; musically talented)
22) Oh, I think I’m perfectly average in all of those areas. My talents are mostly in food, family and friends. (Pastry chef; Veggie burgers; Frugal; Grey; 5-star Chef; Adult; Dragon Valley; Pop; No outdoor preference; turquoise eyes; friendly; good sense of humor; thin; purple hair; has a daughter, wants more; family and friend oriented; talented cook; average romantic)
23) You could definitely say my intelligence is above average, but I am average in bravery and neatness. (Investigative reporter; Cookies; Excitable; Irish Green; Star News Anchor; Adult; Dragon Valley; Kids; Likes the outdoors; Yellow eyes; charismatic; good sense of humor; friendly; lean; yellow hair; no preference on kids; average motivation/romance/creativity)
26) I’m of average intelligence and bravery, but I keep a very neat and clean home. (Snack hawker; Sushi; Unlucky; Purple; Jack of All Trades; Adult; Lucky Palms; Electronica; No preference for the outdoors; blue-green eyes; thin; blonde hair; has kids, open to more; average motivation/romantic/creativity)
30) My intelligence is average. Well, in most cases I’m pretty average, but I do have a water phobia. I’m not particularly messy or tidy. (Paperboy; French Toast; Hydrophobic; Lilac; Hit Movie Composer; YA; Lucky Palms; Pop; No preference for the outdoors; brown/sunglasses; friendly; childish; thin; blonde; no preference on kids; average romance/motivation; some musical talent)
36) My intelligence is average, as are my housekeeping skills. I’m braver than average, though, it’s part of my job. (Patrol officer; Cheesesteak; Brave; Irish Green; Surrounded by Family; YA; Riverview; Latin; Likes the outside; Grey eyes; friendly; family-oriented; fit; black hair; definitely wants kids, lots; average motivation/romance/creativity )
38) Intelligence is definitely one of my strengths, and has helped me get far in my career path of medicine. I’m average bravery. I’m very tidy. Cleanliness is important when you are a doctor. (Resident; Spaghetti; Workaholic; Irish Green; World-renowned Surgeon; Adult; Riverview; Pop; No preference for the outdoors; green eyes; workaholic; fit; brown hair; no preference on kids; ambitious/workaholic; average romance/creativity)
39) I’m of average intelligence and bravery. Hehe, I am a bit of a slob, however. (Clerk at the mausoleum; Cobbler; Slob; Black; Rock Star; YA; Riverview; Electronica; Loves the outdoors; Green eyes; party animal; thin; brown hair; has two kids, no preference on additional; average motivation/creativity; flirty)
40) I’m not really a book-smart person, but I’m good with my hands- fixing things, planting, etc… I’m average in the bravery department. I am a bit of a slob. (Aquatic ecosystem tweaker; PBJ sandwich; Loser; Yellow; Robot/Creature Cross-breeder; Adult; Starlight Shores; Kids; Likes the outdoors; brown eyes; couch potato; fat; brown hair; no preference on children; couch potato; average motivation/romance; gardens)
41)My intelligence is average but I am great with computers. I’m not particularly brave or cowardly. I’m a very neat and tidy person. (Journalist; Fish and chips; Commitment Issues; Aqua; Star News Anchor; Adult; Starlight Shores; Electronica; No preference for the outdoors; green eyes; workaholic; thin; brown and grey; no preference on kids; workaholic; perfectionist; average romance/creativity)
44) My intelligence is only average, but I am striving to improve it all the time. I’m no braver than average. Likewise, I’m not cleaner than average. (Military grunt; Autumn salad; Technophobe; Green; Perfect mind, Perfect Body; YA; Starlight Shores; Latin; Loves the outdoors; Green eyes; social butterfly, friendly; muscular; black hair; no preference on kids; average motivation/romance/creativity)
50) I’m not a genius, but I do read a lot. I’m average in the bravery and tidiness departments. (Juggler; Stu Surprise; Hopeless Romantic; Grey; Master Acrobat; Adult; Starlight Shores; Classical; Loves the outdoors; hazel eyes; friendly; fit; black hair; no preference on kids; ambitious; hopeless romantic; average creativity.)
56) My intelligence isn’t outside the realm of normality, but I do tend to read quite a bit. Sadly, I am no braver than the average man, and my cleaning skills while not horrendous, would likely leave something to be desired. (Automated spell checker; Fish n’ chips; Unflirty; Grey; Professional Author; YA; Sunset Valley; Classic; Likes the outdoors; Green eyes; loner; thin; red hair; would prefer a small family; average motivation/creativity; unflirty)
58) I’m of average intelligence and bravery, but I am quite a neat and clean individual. (Talent scout; Mac n’ cheese; Loner; White; Swimming in Cash; YA; Sunset Valley; Electronica; Loves the outdoors; grey eyes; loner; thin; brown hair; no preference on kids; average motivation/romance; some music talent)
60) Once again, I’m a pretty average guy in all those areas! I do have a knack for mechanical sorts of things- like fixing household appliances and cars, but that’s about it. (Desk jockey; Hot dogs; Clumsy; Yellow; Forensics Specialist; Adult; Twinbrook; Soul; No preference for the outdoors; grey eyes; perceptive; fat; black hair; no preference for kids; average motivation/romance/creativity)