In an effort to appease the part of me that wishes to start a new Bachelor Challenge, I’m currently running Decision: Bachelor #3. Stretching out the selection of the next Bachelor through polling entertains me but allows me to focus on playing other challenges.
Other Challenges Update: I thought I was going to have lots of Simming last week while Jimmy was at his conference, but my laptop is having hardware issues. I managed to get in some Chauncey and Angela play, but not as much as I would have liked. Thankfully, Jimmy knows how to fix it and my laptop should be healthy enough to play soon.
Decision: Bachelor #3
Who will be the next Bachelor? YOU decide!
Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 4! We had 7 people voting, which was awesome! Note: You do not have to have participated in previous rounds to vote in this one!
Reminder: the Bachelor’s numbers will be the SAME. So if you have already picked out a couple potential favorites, keep an eye out for their answers. I plan on trying to include previous answers with each number. However, they will be abbreviated versions, so go back to previous rounds to see the full question and answer.
Round 4: Results
Based on the poll results, 3 Bachelors have been eliminated from the competition! A massive tie on the second tier of voting resulted in either 3 or *over* our max #.
- 10) I live in a vibrant city that is alive with nightlife. I prefer classical music. (Unemployed; Stu Surprise; Unflirty; Spiceberry; Hit Movie Composer; YA)
- 11) I live in a large apartment with several roommates in a city that never sleeps. I like classical music. (Kitchen scullion; Lobster thermidor; Hot-headed; Pink; Super Popular; YA)
- 34) I live in the countryside. I don’t enjoy any of your standard musical genres. (Unemployed; Hamburgers; Slob; Black; Master of the Arts; YA)
Definitely getting rid of some of the sleaze on the list. Nice job voters!
Round 5: Up to 12 Bachelors will be eliminated (6 from this round, and 6 leftover from R4)
You will be asked to select the 6 Bachelors you would most like to see ELIMINATED (so not your favorites, but the ones you don’t like).
Question #9- Do you enjoy the outdoors?; Question #8- What color are your eyes? (Previous answers follow new.)
2) Not really. Well, unless it’s someone’s backyard with a pool or a beach or something. I don’t hike or garden or anything like that. My eyes are brown, I think. (Vegetable slicer; Goopy Carbonara; Slob; Red; CEO of Megacorporation; YA; Barnacle Bay; Kids)
4) I love the outdoors. I love fishing and growing my own vegetables. I have brown eyes. (Medical intern; Spaghetti; Workaholic; Orange; Perfect Garden; YA; Barnacle Bay; Classical Music)
5) Only if I’m lounging on a deck waiting for some BBQ! My eyes are brown. (Traffic cop; French toast; Grumpy; Irish Green; Surrounded by Family; YA; Barnacle Bay; Latin)
7) Not really. I much prefer to spend my time reading or playing around on the computer. I have lilac eyes. (City council member; Sushi; Inappropriate; Turquoise; Chess Legend; YA; Bridgeport; Classical)
8) Sure, if I’m working on my tan! My eyes are brown. (Background extra; Fruit parfait; Snob; Pink; Rich & Famous; YA; Bridgeport; Pop)
9)I live in a *city*….also, I’m far too busy to find time to be “outdoorsy”. My eye color is black. (Spice runner; Stu Surprise; Grumpy; White; Rich & Famous; Adult; Bridgeport; Latin)
12) Enjoying the outdoors for someone with my condition [vampirism] is challenging at best. I do like to go for a nightly jog, though. My eyes are red. (Traffic cop; O positive; Unlucky; Black; Dynamic DNA Profiler; YA; Bridgeport; Classical)
14) Hmm…not really. It’s fine, I guess. I have brown eyes. (Actor; Tri-tip steak; Commitment Issues; Orange; Superstar Actor; Adult; Bridgeport; Classical)
15) I like driving around the outskirts of the city with the top down- does that count? I have brown eyes. (Classified; Mac n’ Cheese; Party Animal; Blue; International Super Spy; Adult; Bridgeport; Classical)
16) I love the outdoors. I like sitting outside and admiring the beauty. It inspires my music. I have brown eyes. (Musician; Hot dogs; Coward; Orange; One Sim Band; Adult; Bridgeport; Indie)
19) Honestly, I’m not much of the outdoors type. I prefer to hang out in clubs, cafes, lounges…places where there is a scene. I have blue eyes. (Test subject; Pancakes; Party Animal; Spice Brown; Master Mixologist; YA; Bridgeport; Indie)
20) Yep, I like the outdoors. I enjoy fishing and gardening in particular. (Spice runner; Hamburgers; Schmoozer; Aqua; Master Mixologist; YA; Bridgeport; Electronica)
21) No, no, it’s very dirty outside. Brown is the color of my eyes. (Test subject; Key lime pie; Insane; Lime; Creature/Robot Crossbreeder; YA; Bridgeport; Electronica)
22) I don’t mind it. Turquoise. (Pastry chef; Veggie burgers; Frugal; Grey; 5-star Chef; Adult; Dragon Valley; Pop)
23) It can be quite lovely! My eyes are yellow. (Investigative reporter; Cookies; Excitable; Irish Green; Star News Anchor; Adult; Dragon Valley; Kids)
25) Sure, I like to run outside. My eyes are brown. (Snitch; French toast; Unlucky; Irish Green; Jack of All Trades; YA; Dragon Valley; Pop)
26) It’s hot out there man, so only if there is swimming involved. I think my eyes are like a greenish-blue or something. (Snack hawker; Sushi; Unlucky; Purple; Jack of All Trades; Adult; Lucky Palms; Electronica)
27) Only when I’m surrounded by hot babes on the beach! My eyes are brown. (Report processor; Autumn salads; Commitment Issues; Yellow; Swimming in Cash; YA; Lucky Palms; Pop)
28) I like to garden. Wouldn’t you like to know? No one knows my eye color since my sunglasses never come off. (Pastry chef; Cheesesteaks; Party Animal; Grey; 5-star Chef; YA; Lucky Palms; Kids)
29) Meh, not in this heat. I have blue eyes. (Gene therapist; Hot dogs; Grumpy; Yellow; World-Renowned Surgeon; Adult; Lucky Palms; Electronica)
30) No. It’s too hot, and I’m afraid of water so going for a swim isn’t going to help. Brown, but you can’t tell since I wear these sunglasses all the time. (Paperboy; French Toast; Hydrophobic; Lilac; Hit Movie Composer; YA; Lucky Palms; Pop)
32) I don’t like or dislike it, really. My eyes are green. (Military; Cookies; Coward; Black; Dynamic DNA Profiler; YA; Riverview; Latin)
36) As long as there is physical activity involved, I’m there…sports, swimming, running, etc…. My eyes are grey. (Patrol officer; Cheesesteak; Brave; Irish Green; Surrounded by Family; YA; Riverview; Latin)
37) I don’t spend much time outside, but I enjoy the scenic views. I have blue eyes. (Lead guitarist; French Toast; Hopeless Romantic; Red; Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers; Adult; Riverview; Pop)
38) Honestly, I never have time to enjoy the outdoors. I have green eyes. (Resident; Spaghetti; Workaholic; Irish Green; World-renowned Surgeon; Adult; Riverview; Pop)
39) I love spending time outdoors. Fishin’ and drinkin’. I have green eyes. (Clerk at the mausoleum; Cobbler; Slob; Black; Rock Star; YA; Riverview; Electronica)
40) I enjoy gardening and relaxing outside. I have brown eyes. (Aquatic ecosystem tweaker; PBJ sandwich; Loser; Yellow; Robot/Creature Cross-breeder; Adult; Starlight Shores; Kids)
41) I don’t have time for nature, unless it relates to a story. My eyes are green. (Journalist; Fish and chips; Commitment Issues; Aqua; Star News Anchor; Adult; Starlight Shores; Electronica)
42) No, not really. My eyes are blue. (Magician; Sushi; Diva; Yellow; Renaissance Sim; Adult; Starlight Shores; Classical)
43) No, there are too many germs outside, and too many people. I have blue eyes. (Unemployed; Grilled cheese; Kleptomaniac; Red; Professional Author; YA; Starlight Shores; Indie)
44) Yes, very much. I’d prefer to be outside than inside, actually. I enjoy sports and other athletic activities. (Military grunt; Autumn salad; Technophobe; Green; Perfect mind, Perfect Body; YA; Starlight Shores; Latin)
45) If it involves beautiful people, frozen beverages, music and a pool!!! I have brown eyes. (Beverage consultant; Ratatouille; Hot-headed; Spice Brown; Heartbreak; YA; Starlight Shores; Latin)
47) Not really. Brown. (Juggler; Fried PB & Banana sandwiches; Inappropriate; Black; The Tinkerer; YA; Starlight Shores; Electronica)
49) No time, really. Sunglasses are cool. (Band manager; Hot dogs; Workaholic; White; Rock Star; YA; Starlight Shores; Pop)
50) Of course. It’s beautiful out there! My eyes are hazel(Juggler; Stu Surprise; Hopeless Romantic; Grey; Master Acrobat; Adult; Starlight Shores; Classical)
51) No. I’d rather be inside reading a book or working. I have green eyes. (Trauma surgeon; Grilled salmon; Commitment Issues; White; World-Renowned Surgeon; Adult; Starlight Shores; Indie)
53) I like being outside when sports are involved. My eyes are brown. (Toddler sports coach; Tri-tip steak; Snob; White; Perfect Mind, Perfect Body; YA; Sunlit Tides; Latin)
54) Yes, that’s where the fish live. I can’t tell, I have sunglasses on. (Military grunt; Cobbler; Insane; Lilac; Perfect Aquarium; Adult; Sunlit Tides; Pop music)
56) I like my own backyard, but I don’t like public parks. I prefer to avoid crowds. I have green eyes. (Automated spell checker; Fish n’ chips; Unflirty; Grey; Professional Author; YA; Sunset Valley; Classic)
57) No, not really. I have green eyes. (Spice runner; Grilled Salmon; Mean-spirited; Green; 5-star Chef; YA; Sunset Valley; Electronica)
58) Yes, very much, it’s nice n’ quiet out there. My eyes are grey in color. (Talent scout; Mac n’ cheese; Loner; White; Swimming in Cash; YA; Sunset Valley; Electronica)
60) Can’t really say I enjoy it. It’s fine, ‘sepcially if you are grilling some dogs. My eyes are grey. (Desk jockey; Hot dogs; Clumsy; Yellow; Forensics Specialist; Adult; Twinbrook; Soul)