In an effort to appease the part of me that wishes to start a new Bachelor Challenge, I’m currently running Decision: Bachelor #3. Stretching out the selection of the next Bachelor through polling entertains me but allows me to focus on playing other challenges.
Other Challenges Update: Jimmy has distracted me with a hotseat game of Civilization 5! I probably have enough pictures to do a Jules & Sebastian update and that will probably get posted on New Year’s Day since I have no plans that day. 🙂 Next week should bring lots of Simming as we return to our normal schedule.
Decision: Bachelor #3
Who will be the next Bachelor? YOU decide!
Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 3. We had 10 people voting, which was awesome! Note: You do not have to have participated in previous rounds to vote in this one!
Reminder: the Bachelor’s numbers will be the SAME. So if you have already picked out a couple potential favorites, keep an eye out for their answers. I plan on trying to include previous answers with each number. However, they will be abbreviated versions, so go back to previous rounds to see the full question and answer.
Round 3: Results
Based on the poll results, 7 Bachelors have been eliminated from the competition!!!!
- 33) My plan is to have a relationship with 10 different women. Young Adult. (Desk jockey; Cheesesteak; Commitment Issues; Red)
- 3) My long-term goal is to marry a rich woman. Young Adult. (File clerk; Goopy Carbonara; Unlucky; Read)
- 55) I’d like to get a bunch of ladies. Young Adult. (Decoy; Spaghetti; Commitment Issues; Spiceberry)
- 18) I’d like to be known as a master of romance. Young Adult. (Ex-Paparazzi; French Toast; Hot-headed; Yellow)
- 1) While some would argue as a politician, I already am this, but I’d like to become a master thief. Adult.(Mayor; Steak; Couch potato; Blue)
- 13) I’d like to be really wealthy. Young Adult. (Bookstore clerk; Tri-tip steak; Technophobe; Irish Green)
- 46) I’d like to have many romantic conquests. Young Adult. (Coffee courier; Stu surprise; Evil; Spice Brown)
- 52) My goal is to woohoo with many women. Young Adult. (Musician; Hot dogs; Commitment Issues; Turquoise)
Definitely getting rid of some of the sleaze on the list. Nice job voters!
Round 4: Up to 9 Bachelors will be eliminated (6 from this round, and 3 leftover from R3)
You will be asked to select the 6 Bachelors you would most like to see ELIMINATED (so not your favorites, but the ones you don’t like).
Question #7- What kind of neighborhood do you live in?; Question #8- What type of music do you enjoy? (Previous answers follow new.)
2) Oh, anyone would love to come live in my neighborhood! I live on a beautiful island in the Simuyan Sea. It’s a vacation hotspot! I listen to mainly children’s music- it’s upbeat and lively. (Vegetable slicer; Goopy Carbonara; Slob; Red; CEO of Megacorporation; YA)
4) My neighborhood has lots of parks and beaches, and it’s very warm. I enjoy classical music. (Medical intern; Spaghetti; Workaholic; Orange; Perfect Garden; YA)
5) I live on an island founded by pirates! We have strong traditions of fishing and art on the island. I enjoy Latin music. (Traffic cop; French toast; Grumpy; Irish Green; Surrounded by Family; YA)
7) I live in a city on the coast in a temperate climate. I like classical music. (City council member; Sushi; Inappropriate; Turquoise; Chess Legend; YA)
8) My city is fabulous! Amazing nightlife and loads of clubs to visit. I like pop music, of course! (Background extra; Fruit parfait; Snob; Pink; Rich & Famous; YA)
9) I live in a city that is dominated by the film industry- it seemed like a good career move. I enjoy Latin music. (Spice runner; Stu Surprise; Grumpy; White; Rich & Famous; Adult)
10) I live in a vibrant city that is alive with nightlife. I prefer classical music. (Unemployed; Stu Surprise; Unflirty; Spiceberry; Hit Movie Composer; YA)
11) I live in a large apartment with several roommates in a city that never sleeps. I like classical music. (Kitchen scullion; Lobster thermidor; Hot-headed; Pink; Super Popular; YA)
12) I thought a career in crime-fighting would be more valuable in the city, particularly one with such a nightlife. I enjoy classical. (Traffic cop; O positive; Unlucky; Black; Dynamic DNA Profiler; YA)
14) I moved to a city devoted to the film industry. It rains a lot. I like classical. (Actor; Tri-tip steak; Commitment Issues; Orange; Superstar Actor; Adult)
15) I live in a crowded city with a bustling downtown and lovely waterfront. I prefer classical music, which seems to be trendy apparently. (Classified; Mac n’ Cheese; Party Animal; Blue; International Super Spy; Adult)
16) I live in a city with a happening nightlife, it’s the best way to get gigs. Indie rock is my musical preference. (Musician; Hot dogs; Coward; Orange; One Sim Band; Adult)
19) The city is the best place to be for someone who wants to master mixology. I spend a lot of time in the clubs and bars. I like indie. (Test subject; Pancakes; Party Animal; Spice Brown; Master Mixologist; YA)
20) I live in the urban center of a coastal community. I like electronica. (Spice runner; Hamburgers; Schmoozer; Aqua; Master Mixologist; YA)
21) I live in the city. The big city. The lonely city. Electronica makes me dance. (Test subject; Key lime pie; Insane; Lime; Creature/Robot Crossbreeder; YA)
22) I live in a secluded neighborhood, far away from other places…we have a rich heritage. Now that we finally get radio transmissions from the rest of the world, I’m enjoying pop music. (Pastry chef; Veggie burgers; Frugal; Grey; 5-star Chef; Adult)
23) Our town may be a bit backward, but it is a truly unique home with a particular style. Oh, and baby dragons. Honestly, I prefer children’s music, I like fairy tales. (Investigative reporter; Cookies; Excitable; Irish Green; Star News Anchor; Adult)
25) Our town has been through a lot of difficult times, but we’ve tackled our problems with the dragons and are looking forward to a brighter future. I like pop music. (Snitch; French toast; Unlucky; Irish Green; Jack of All Trades; YA)
26) I live in a sprawling desert community- it’s great if you like the heat! I like electronica. (Snack hawker; Sushi; Unlucky; Purple; Jack of All Trades; Adult)
27) It’s a pretty wealthy town in the desert. I like pop music. (Report processor; Autumn salads; Commitment Issues; Yellow; Swimming in Cash; YA)
28) It’s hot, dry, pretty big, plenty of free space, scenic… I like children’s tunes. (Pastry chef; Cheesesteaks; Party Animal; Grey; 5-star Chef; YA)
29) My home is in a great vacation destination in a desert oasis. I enjoy electronica. (Gene therapist; Hot dogs; Grumpy; Yellow; World-Renowned Surgeon; Adult)
30) I live in the desert. It’s warm and kinda flat…there aren’t many trees. I like pop music. (Paperboy; French Toast; Hydrophobic; Lilac; Hit Movie Composer; YA)
32) I live in a quiet town next to a meandering river. I enjoy Latin music. (Military; Cookies; Coward; Black; Dynamic DNA Profiler; YA)
34) I live in the countryside. I don’t enjoy any of your standard musical genres. (Unemployed; Hamburgers; Slob; Black; Master of the Arts; YA)
36) I live in a small town in the countryside, an ideal place to raise a family. I enjoy the flavors of Latin music. (Patrol officer; Cheesesteak; Brave; Irish Green; Surrounded by Family; YA)
37) I live in a small town without much nightlife, but it’s peaceful. I enjoy pop music. (Lead guitarist; French Toast; Hopeless Romantic; Red; Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers; Adult)
38) My quiet town is in the country and built on either side of a river. I like pop music. (Resident; Spaghetti; Workaholic; Irish Green; World-renowned Surgeon; Adult)
39) This town is so small it’s hampering my career. Lots of places to go fishin’ though. I enjoy electronica. (Clerk at the mausoleum; Cobbler; Slob; Black; Rock Star; YA)
40) I live in a beautiful coastal city. Kid’s is my favorite musical selection. (Aquatic ecosystem tweaker; PBJ sandwich; Loser; Yellow; Robot/Creature Cross-breeder; Adult)
41) I live in a sprawling city that is the entertainment capital of SimNation. I prefer electronica. (Journalist; Fish and chips; Commitment Issues; Aqua; Star News Anchor; Adult)
42) Actors may fair better in another city, but in this city all other entertainers are welcome- singers, acrobats, magicians- this is where to be! I enjoy classical music. (Magician; Sushi; Diva; Yellow; Renaissance Sim; Adult)
43) I came to this small coastal city for its warm temperatures and artistic talent. (Unemployed; Grilled cheese; Kleptomaniac; Red; Professional Author; YA)
44) It’s a nice city. It’s warm. Plenty of stuff to do. Latin music. (Military grunt; Autumn salad; Technophobe; Green; Perfect mind, Perfect Body; YA)
45) I live in a city, lots of nightlife is important to me. I like Latin music. (Beverage consultant; Ratatouille; Hot-headed; Spice Brown; Heartbreak; YA)
47) I live in a small, warm, city on the coast. I enjoy electronica.(Juggler; Fried PB & Banana sandwiches; Inappropriate; Black; The Tinkerer; YA)
49) Lots going on in this city. Plenty of places to perform and watch others perform. I like pop music. (Band manager; Hot dogs; Workaholic; White; Rock Star; YA)
50) We have gorgeous beaches, and plenty of places for me to pursue my career goals. I like classical music. (Juggler; Stu Surprise; Hopeless Romantic; Grey; Master Acrobat; Adult)
51) I live in a sprawling urban area next to the coast, we have great weather. I’m into Indie. (Trauma surgeon; Grilled salmon; Commitment Issues; White; World-Renowned Surgeon; Adult)
53) My beautiful neighborhood is nestled between the jungle and the ocean. I enjoy latin sounds. (Toddler sports coach; Tri-tip steak; Snob; White; Perfect Mind, Perfect Body; YA)
54) It’s hot and it rains a lot, it’s great for catching fish, though. I like pop music. (Military grunt; Cobbler; Insane; Lilac; Perfect Aquarium; Adult)
56) I live in a peaceful, average town with a bit of everything- beaches, parks, fishing spots, a cinema. We see all four seasons to their fullest. I like classical music. (Automated spell checker; Fish n’ chips; Unflirty; Grey; Professional Author; YA)
57) I live in your average SimNation town. It’s a good, solid neighborhood. I like electronica. (Spice runner; Grilled Salmon; Mean-spirited; Green; 5-star Chef; YA)
58) My neighborhood is nice plenty of open space, but everything you need. Not too crowded, plenty of quiet parks to visit. All the seasons. I like electronica. (Talent scout; Mac n’ cheese; Loner; White; Swimming in Cash; YA)
60) I live in the bayou. It’s backwoods country, but we’ve had an influx of folks in our downtown and things are really starting to become lively. I listen to mainly soul music. (Desk jockey; Hot dogs; Clumsy; Yellow; Forensics Specialist; Adult)