Don’t worry Chauncey is doing just fine with his ladies. However, since we are nearing the end of his journey I’ve begun preparations for the next Bachelor competition. I’ve made some notes during this one about various things I want to improve or try out and I’m super excited. Once the current challenge is done, posts about the new competition and posts about Chauncey and his chosen one’s futures will be intermingled.
One of the new ideas I’m testing out is informing my participants of who the Bachelor is BEFORE they create their contestants! The idea is to design what you think the perfect mate for that person.
I’m having trouble choosing our new Bachelor(ette)…I know I want him or her to be from Hidden Springs since I just downloaded that neighborhood. I’d like all of you to help me decide!
I’ve narrowed it down to the following:
Note: Everyone younger than “young adult” will be played until they are old enough to participate. In parentheses I’ll place their current age status, but when they start the competition they will be young adults. If a Sim has some growing up left to do, it means two things: 1) I’ll have a couple pre-competition posts about them, so you get to know them a bit better; and 2) they haven’t full developed their personality yet, so will have a lower number of traits.
1) Dennis Chesterfield (teen)- No sense of humor, charismatic, grumpy and a natural cook. He likes indie music, the color black and grilled salmon. He is fit with brown hair and blue eyes. He moved to Hidden Springs with his dad, Bruce and his brother Scott. He doesn’t get along with his father, but is friends with his brother. He misses big city life, but is willing to give Hidden Springs a chance.
2) Scott Chesterfield (teen)- Vegetarian, Daredevil, Virtuoso and Hydrophobic. He like electronic music, autumn salad, and the color spice brown. He is skinny with brown hair and blue eyes. He enjoys playing the guitar, and does so well. He is friends with both his brother and father.
3) Davy Cho (child)- Unlucky, Loner, and Virtuoso. He likes children’s music, the color blue, and hot dogs. He has brown/blonde hair and brown eyes. He’s thin. He lives with his 2 adoptive parents and younger sister. He gets along very well with his family. He enjoys playing with his sister and walking in the woods.
4) Minzi Cho (toddler) – Genius and Heavy Sleeper. She enjoys children’s music, cookies and the color lilac. She plays the xylophone. She has dark hair and eyes.
5) Blake Grayson (young adult) – Flirty, perfectionist, commitment issues, childish and ambitious. Blake enjoys pop music, cookies and the color pink. She is skinny with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is in the criminal field, but her lifetime goal is to explore 4 different career choices. Her roommate and best friend is Jenny Lho.
6) Jenny Lho (young adult)- Good sense of humor, neurotic, childish, athletic and mean-spirited. She enjoys classical music, fish n’chips and her favorite color is spiceberry. She is in the military and her lifetime wish is to be an astronaut. She has brown/blonde hair and brown eyes.
7) Nicholas Riverhawk (young adult)- Good sense of humor, loves the outdoors, natural cook, vegetarian, and green thumb. He enjoys Latin music, fruit parfait and his favorite color is green. He’s muscular with brown hair and brown eyes. He is a journalist, but his true passion is growing his own food and his lifetime wish is to have a perfect garden. He lives with two roommates, Cassidy and Jessica.
8) Cassidy Earthsong (young adult)- Loves the outdoors, handy, athletic, mooch and charismatic. She likes classical music, cookies and Irish green. She is a paramedic, but her real goal in life is to be super popular. She is thin with black hair, gray eyes and green skin.
9) Jessica Willow (young adult)- Clumsy,virtuoso, inappropriate, artistic, and angler. She likes electronica, sushi and lime green. She is in the military, but her lifetime goal is to maintain a private aquarium. She is thin with brown hair and brown eyes.
10) Ian Nali (young adult)- Couch potato, flirty, great kisser, mooch and schmoozer. He enjoys indie music, key lime pie, and his favorite color is orange. He has dark hair and eyes. He is a professional athlete, but his lifetime goal is to marry a very rich woman.
11) Liam O’Dourke (young adult)- Hopeless romantic, clumsy, genius, never nude, and good. He enjoys indie music, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and his favorite color is green. He’s skinny with red hair and brown eyes. He is a scientist with an interesting in chess, astronomy, and gardening.
12) Astrid Petridge (young adult)- Absent-minded, can’t stand art, childish, inappropriate and excitable. She enjoys kids music, hamburgers and her favorite color is violet. She is average in size with black hair and brown eyes. She lives with her mother, sister and step-sister. She dreams of being a rock star. Her family was clearly inspired by the fairytale “cinderella”.
13) Eunice Petridge (young adult)- Genius, hot-headed, snob, ambitious and evil. She enjoys electronica music, ratatouille, and her favorite color is black. She leads of life of crime and desires some kind of evil world domination. She is obese with black hair and brown eyes.
14) Ella Carlisle (young adult)- Brave, natural cook, good sense of humor, neat, and a virtuoso. She likes electronica music, grilled salmon and the color red. She works in the food industry and wants to be a famous chef someday. She is thin wtih blonde hair and brown eyes. She is the “cinderella” in her family destined to marry the “prince”…but currently not involved with him, so we could throw a wrench into that plan.
15) Emmit Preston (teen)- Daredevil, schmoozer, athletic and friendly. He enjoys Latin music, cobbler, and his favorite color is yellow. He is fit with brown hair and brown eyes. He lives with his brother, Jake, and his nanny, Carly. His parents have disappeared.
16) Jake Preston (child)- Bookworm, artistic and friendly. He likes kids music, sushi and the color orange. He is skinny with brown hair and brown eyes. He lives with his brother and nanny.
17) Francisca Vanderburg (young adult)- Loves the outdoors, bookworm, virutoso, hopeless romantic and artisitic. She enjoys indie music, hot dogs, and her favorite color is grey. She’s thin with brown hair and black eyes. She is currently working as a journalist but her goal is to be a professional author. Francisca used to live with her mother, step-father, and brother in the Vanderberg mansion. However, she ran away to escape fame, her social responsibilities, arrange marriages and everything else that comes with being royalty, and in order to pursue her career as an author, independence and true love. She is a four-star celebrity.
18) Sidney Shawkti (teen)- Couch potato, flirty, lucky and friendly. She enjoys pop music, cheesesteaks and her favorite color is red. She has black hair and grey eyes, and is skinny. She lives with her father, Pierce.
19) Dany Shue (child)- Virtuoso, lucky and friendly. He digs indie music, fruit parfait, and his favorite color is lilac. He thin with brown hair and brown eyes. He is adopted and likely the brother of Davy Cho. He lives with Granny Shue and his three adopted siblings.
20) Carlotta Shue (child)- Loves the outdoors, athletic and mean-spirited. She likes pop music, mac n’cheese, and her favorite color is yellow. She was adopted by Granny Shue.
21) Star Shue (child)- Slob, brave and friendly. She loves indie music, hamburgers and the color pink. She is thin with black and green hair, green eyes and green skin. She is interested in astronomy. She was adopted by Granny Shue.
22) Gary Shue (child) – Genius, bookworm, and coward. He enjoys electronica, goopy carbonara, and his favorite color is orange. He is thin with brown hair and green eyes. He enjoys catching bugs and exploring the woods. He was adopted by Granny Shue.
23) Sebastian Vanderburg (young adult)- Brave, loves the outdoors, great kisser, party animal and athletic. He likes electronica, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and his favorite color is aqua. He’s fit with blonde hair and green eyes. He’s the “prince” of the wealthy Vanderburg family. He is currently a police officer and dreams of becoming an international spy. He has no intentions of settling down anytime soon.
24) Charles Winterly (teen)- Loner, excitable, bookworm and ambitious. He enjoys fish n’ chips and the color grey. He is thin with black hair and brown eyes. He lives with his mother and step-father, and gets along well with both.
You can vote for up to 6 contestants…